Thursday, April 7, 2011

My new favorite makeup E.L.F!!!!

So today I would like to share with you the way I stumbled upon this great makeup  that only cost a $1.00 to $4.00 that right, awesome right!!!

About a year ago I was heading somewhere and I realized I forget my hole makeup bag, totally a Jessica thing to do ha-ha. So I decided to stop at Target to grab some cheap makeup to refresh myself. As I was walking down the isles  I seen Revlon, Maybelline, and Neutrogena all cheaper then my normal make up ,but still quite expensive for how crappy they all  are . All of the sudden out of the coroner of my eye I spotted this make up called E.L.F and it was only a dollar. I said to my self well I'm only going to use it today how bad can it be , and if  it is that bad I only paid a dollar. Well I started to use it to cut a long story short its so awesome . I ended up finding out that they only sell it at Target and online at WWW.EYESLIPSFACE.COM . I now use it for all my makeup products except my face make up ( powder, foundation) . So I thought I would share this amazing find . I hope you like it has much as I do and if you don't HEY It's only a dollar!!!!! So go to the web site and check it out
Here are some of my favorites and also they have a special going on free shipping and 50% off all new items!!!


!! Butter PecanButter PecanButter PecanButter PecanSome Eye Shadows $1

Lipsticks and Gloss I have them all $1


CoffeeCoffee
My Favorite new eyeliner its so cool $1


Cool BronzerLove this bronzer it $3


There is seriously so much more!!! Hope you like it has much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment